Dr. Wood offers telemedicine consultation services on diagnostics performed by primary care veterinarians, including radiographs, ultrasound images, lab work, and EKG.
At this time, telemedicine consultations are only available to veterinarians located in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon and Washington).
The Consultation Includes:
- Written interpretation of diagnostics
- Treatment recommendations
- Follow-up support via e-mail or telephone
- While all consultations are completed within a 48-hour period, we also offer STAT (+$35) interpretations, guaranteed same day (excluding weekends).
Invoices for telemedicine consultations will be sent with the final patient report.
- ECG/EKG: $85
- Radiograph: $85
- ECG/EKG + Radiograph: $135
- Echocardiogram: $125
- Holter: $100
- STAT: additional $35