Contact Us For Your Health Records
Our owner and respected veterinary cardiologist, Dr. Gary Wood, is retired as of May 25th, 2022. It has been our great honor to serve this community’s dedicated veterinary practitioners as well as our wonderful patients and their families for the last 40+ years.
Please note that our phone and fax numbers are disconnected, and we will no longer be staffed as of May 25th. We are happy to provide your preferred veterinary offices with records for patients seen within the last 3 years. These records have already been shared directly with active clients and their primary veterinarians. You can request those by emailing us at [email protected]. We ask that you include the owner’s name, the patient’s name, and the email address for the veterinary clinic in the email. Please allow at least 72 hours for records to be shared.
All the best,
The team at Cardiology Northwest
Contact A New Veterinary Cardiologist
Below is a list of trusted veterinary cardiologists who can provide excellent continuing care to your beloved pets. We recommend contacting them soon to set up follow-up care after Dr. Wood’s retirement.
- Heart of Oregon (Lake Oswego) - 971-727-3059
- CVCA Portland Veterinary Cardiology (Portland): (503) 869-1136
- CVCA Portland Veterinary Cardiology (Milwaukie): (503) 869-1136
- DoveLewis Emergency Animal Hospital (NW Portland) - 503-228-7281
- Pacific NW Pet ER & Specialty Center (Vancouver) - 360-635-5302
- Crux Veterinary Cardiology - 503-985-2415 (Portland – primary vet needs to call)
- Oregon State University (Corvallis) - 541-737-4812
- Summit Vet Referral Center (Tacoma) - 253-983-1114
A Fond Farewell
The team and community wish Dr. Wood a well-deserved retirement filled with long days full of fishing, family, and friends. If you would like to honor Dr. Wood's many years of dedicated work helping pets, we ask that you make a donation to one of his favorite organizations, Guide Dogs for the Blind.
All our best to you and your pets –
Dr. Wood and The Cardiology Northwest Team